2030 Pole Shift: Cataclysmic Magnetic Pole Reversal Global Catastrophe by Kevin Wikse.

Pole Shift Kevin Wikse



I had been on the radar since my childhood. Those aptitude and personality tests they give you in grade school mean more and go deeper than most are prepared to accept. I was already known as an intuitive; my course into the occult was charted, and my superior physical strength and martial skills were tested and proven. 


I am the ONLY occultist and intuitive in the world to have predicted COVID-19 (its role in the 2020 election), Ebola, The border crisis, and the current CCP invasion of the US, as well as my Remote Influencing with the demise of Jeffrey Epstein. ALL of it I documented, and I provide links for HERE


There is merit in ALL my claims. 


I was eventually recruited into "intelligence" by the woman who coordinated the meeting between Arnold Schwarzenegger and a certain Senator to discuss Arnold's political ambitions. She had posed as a housekeeper for Arnold at his residence in Ketchum, Idaho. Two years later, Arnold was elected Governor of California. This woman, my former boss, has passed away.


I have zero loyalty towards anyone else I worked under. I found myself burned by the current administration while turning monsters coming up from the border into bones and gathering the last accounts and sensitive information from dying high-ranking Airmen in hospice.


I have no reason not to go public anymore. Only time will tell how loud I get. Not that we have much time left or that anyone would care at this point. A blessing and a curse. 


Having said all that, I come to the purpose of this post. The ruling elite has long discussed the upcoming Geomagnetic Pole Shift. You, a wage and chattel slave, were and are NOT meant to know about it. 


One of my last contacts, a former Airman, Mason, and Rosicrucian of notable rank, redirected my attention to the Georgia Guidstones. He suggested I take a long last look. I am happy I did, as two or three weeks later, the stones were "removed." What did the destruction of the Guidestones mean? It meant "they" were done warning you. The Guidestones provided a chance to prove that you are more than a "useless eater." 


That opportunity is now forever gone. 


The removal of the Guidestones corresponded with the vax. As Henry Kissinger stated at the WHO Council on Eugenics in 2009:


"Once the herd accepts mandatory vaccinations, it's game over. They will accept anything-forcible blood or organ donation-"for the greater good." We can genetically modify their children and sterilize them--"for the greater good." 


Humanity has failed its test. Humanity collectively gave up autonomy over its own person and sacrificed its future (children) on the altar of Moloch. This signaled to the elites that humanity is a lost cause, and they may, without remorse, see to its elimination. 


That is not my opinion on the matter, but "theirs." However, I would be lying if I said I haven't come to share a modicum of their sentiments about the collective's stupidity. This is a character flaw and defect of mine that I hope to thoroughly purge one day soon. 


The first and, thereby, the most important inscription on the Guidestones read:


"Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature."


To maintain a world population under 500 million, you must first reduce the world population to under 500 million. That is a 95% (give or take a percent) reduction. A cataclysmic global catastrophe caused by a geomagnetic pole shift will undoubtedly do the Lion's share. The mass sterilization of the collective to prevent a repopulation boom will ensure birthrates stay limited, at best, and that has already happened...


https://apps.dtic.mil/sti/pdfs/AD1040918.pdf

-Kevin Wikse

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Path to the New World by Kevin Wikse.

Kevin Wikse predicts COVID-19 by Kevin Wikse

Demon GULAND FELL WIND prophecy by (channeled) Kevin Wikse